Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Introduction: Lilja ink

When I began this business back in 1988, I named it Lilja ink. I was leaving the corporate world to strike out on my own as a writer, and I liked the “ink” reference to the tools of the trade at that time.

So when we brainstormed names for our new blog, we returned to Lilja ink. Even though there is a lot less ink these days, we happen to believe that good communications is timeless – even though the tools and tactics might change (this blog isn't even written using real ink).

Lilja ink continues our tradition of storytelling, both as professional communicators, as well as personal observers and recorders of the world around us.

We hope this is a beginning of a conversation. We'd love to hear your thoughts in return.

Yours in writing,
Mary Lilja
Chief inkster *



*Also name of our early newsletter chronicling the life and times of Lilja Inc.

No comments: